Re: sdram scrubbing and MMU enabling.

>   I am going thru 80312's documentation page 3-31, section
>   3.2.4.4 and it's related to Scrubbing. This doesn't say anything
>   about cache's. Is it in someother section?

I didn't read it in the manual. I was told verbally. The section you
point to involves scrubbing a specific location as part of the ECC
exception handler, not the initial scrub upon power up. The only way
you'll get an ECC exception is to turn on the MMU because ECC is
enabled only when the first level PTE has the P bit set.

> also, where can i find
>   info about first 1MB of sdram stuff?

In hal_platform_setup.h where the P bit is not turned on in the
first level page table entry for the first MB or RAM.

--Mark