Re: When PLATFORM_SETUP1 code is executed?

> > So when the application is compiled to
> > be loaded to RAM this code doesn't need to be executed since it has
> > already been executed by the monitor (but then the memory is not
> > remmaped!!??).
>
> > Even if it is compiled to be loaded to ROM, but not as a
> > monitor (RedBoot for instance), the code is also not included since the
> > monitor has to be executed before, which in turn transfer the execution to
> > the application.
>
> You can't have built the application for ROM startup, and expected a
> monitor to already have run!
>
> If you are saying that there is a platform out there that does not run
> PLATFORM_SETUP1 for ROM applications, then let us know what it is.

I might want to have an application on ROM and just jump to it from the
Monitor (using 'go 0xXXXXXXXX'). I don't know if it makes sense, anyway...
But that's fine. I understood what I needed to. Little by little I'm
constructing and understanding the big picture on how things are
initialized, remapped, etc...

Thanks again!
Cristiano.