Re: libstdc++-v3

"Srinivasa T.N." <seenutn@cdotb.ernet.in> writes:

> Hi All,
>    Has anybody ported libstdc++-v3 to eCos, or are there any docs/
> links to do the same??

Even if gcc-v3 would work for your target, using libstdc++-v3 will cause
problems. The last time I've looked at the sources, I found some comments
(documented in the TODO list) such as: "// XXX: MT". This means that even if it
compiles, it still needs some work to provide a complete, MT-safe
implementation.

In the Unix world we can still live without threads but in eCos ...

Robin