Re: GUI Config tool 2.04 bug (REPRODUCEABLE) - not closing child process

At 09:08 AM 8/13/01 -0600, you wrote:
>Start building a project and then try and cancel.  The config tool
>doesn't kill make.exe cc1.exe or arm-elf-gcc.exe.
>
>I have some process killing code that I made for windows at home if the
>config tool doesn't have it already.  If you want it, let me know.  You
>should have the process ID already anyhow when the processes are
>spawned, but for some weird reason the config tool might not be able to
>close the child process.  If that happens my code should work.

Thanks -- there was some child-process code in the original CT which I
should use but I'd also be interested to see your code in case it's easier
to understand :-)

Julian
--
Red Hat UK Ltd, Unit 200 Rustat House, 62 Clifton Road, Cambridge, UK. CB1
7EG Tel: +44 (1223) 271063