Re: Advice for student project

Jonathan Larmour wrote:

> There isn't PPP support in eCos I'm afraid. There _is_ compact flash
> ethernet support for the iPAQ however.

Yes, I realised that just afterwards.  Well, 802.11 will be something to get
started with.

We have a bit of experience in porting PPP, so maybe if the guys get the VM
running real fast then they can look into that too.  (Better be careful what
I say,
since they're also subscribed to this list now ;>).

Regards

Chris Gray
VM Architect, ACUNIA