Re: CS8900: Tx interrupt lost

Trenton D. Adams wrote:

>What does that mean exactly?  Maybe 250ms isn't long enough for a
>transmit?
>
>CS8900: Tx interrupt lost

Don't know about your target. Mine is a custom Hitachi SH3.

I had the same problem, if I just rely in Interrupts for Transmission.
On my target, the problem would not disappear if I send shorter packets or
use a longer timeout.

It seems that the interupts are really lost, either due to a hardware problem
of the Cirrus logic chip, or unlucky programming of its registers.

I worked around the problem by polling the device in addition to using the
interrupt.

Peter