Re: TCP/IP as a program.

On Thu, Aug 16, 2001 at 10:29:10AM +0200, David.Karlberg@combitechsystems.com wrote:

> I want to use PPP with TCP/IP and I figured it would be a lot easier
> to work with the Net pack if I did not have to recompile the whole
> eCos everytime I want to see if my changes work. And that I would
> have more control of which files are used.

OK. From experiance, i found its fine working on eCos sources
directly. Compiles are no slower working inside ecos to outside. You
may want to look at putting source files into the work tree, rather
than the repository. This is in the documentation somewhere. Just be
carefull of make clean, and ecosconfig tree!

        Andrew