Where can I get the configuration file for the Compaq IPAQ redboot package.

Hi,
    I am currently looking into the redboot for the Compaq iPAQ 3600. I
wanted to customise the bootloader for my own purpose. I tried using the
ipaq template in the configtool but it seems that the template does not
reflect exactly the configuration in the current redboot rom image. Can
anyone tell me where can I get the ecc file (if any) for that installation
so that I can start with it?

Regards
Yee Peng