Re: PDF version of TCP doc?

Grant Edwards wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 09:38:48AM +0100, Jonathan Larmour wrote:
> > But no for GNUPro at the present time.
>
> The docbook sources aren't available by anon-CVS are they?

The sources aren't docbook for those particular documents, and they contain
extra confidential information in the raw format that's not easy to process
and remove, so for the time being this is all there is. We do intend to
move all the docs to DocBook "Soon"(tm).

> The one that I was interested in was the "GNUPro Toolkit
> Reference for eCos ARMŪ/ThumbŪ" that's in HMTL format at
> http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/docs-latest/ref/gnupro-ref/arm/ARM_COMBO_front.html
>
> I don't see it on the gnupro site -- unless it's just the ARM
> sections out of the other docs?

Mostly. There's little valuable information that can't be gleaned from
elsewhere or guessed. It does summarise things better for new users
admittedly.