Re: Performance counter interrupt on XScale

Hi,

This is my problem, more specifically. The processor is running at 600Mhz.
If I set the value of the counter as 0xFFFFFFFF - 60000000, which should
give me 10 interrupts (ticks) per second, it works fine. However, if I try
to get 100 interrupts per second (eCos default in most systems) setting
the counter to 0xFFFFFFFF - 6000000 I doesn't work. I simply get very long
delays (using cyg_thread_delay function), as opposed to get shorter delays
as it should work.

Any ideas why?

Cristiano.

Cristiano Ligieri Pereira - http://www.ics.uci.edu/~cpereira