Re: How to build RedBoot for S3C4510

That image may *not* work on your hardware.  Like I said, it's tailored to
the EB40 environment and expects to run from the top 1/2 of the FLASH.

The provided image is for a little endian system, so the 0xEA comes in byte 3.
0x000000 0e 00 00 ea 18 f0 9f e5 18 f0 9f e5 18 f0 9f e5  |...ê.ð.å.ð.å.ð.å|
0x000010 18 f0 9f e5 00 00 00 00 18 f0 9f e5 18 f0 9f e5  |.ð.å.....ð.å.ð.å|