Downloading to the flash on ARM E7T

Hi,

I have problems downloading applications to the flash on
the ARM Evaluator 7T board. I have tried to find some
information on this topic but failed. I have gone thru
the following steps (according to the BSL reference, i.e.
ch.4 of the E7T users guide):

1. Compiled the source into an object file. The Startup
   type in the eCos configuration is set to ROM. When the
   Startup type is set to RAM this sw can be downloaded
   and run in ram without problems using GDB/Redboot.

2. Using 'arm-elf-objcopy --strip-debug' the debugging
   symbols are removed from the object file.

3. A binary file is then created from the file resulting
   from 2. using 'arm-elf-objcopy -O binary'

4. The result of 3. is uuencoded.

5. Now I use the command flashload of the Bootstrap Loader
   (BSL) that comes with the e7t board and transfer the file
   using Hyperterminal command Send Text File.

Problem:

For some reason the file is downloaded at 8000 instead of 1830000,
see the following screen dump:

Boot: flashload 01830000
Ready to download. Use 'transmit' option on terminal emulator to download
file.
Loaded file runrobotrun.bin at address 00008000, size = 101556
Boot: boot
Scanning ROM for modules ...
  Found module 'BootStrapLoader' at 01805390
  Found module 'ProductionTest' at 01807288
  Found module 'Angel' at 0181a5d8
  Found module 'RedBoot' at 01827e58
Boot:

And when I scan the rom for bootable modules using the boot
command of BSL there is no indication of the downloaded software.
Perhaps I have to provide the module header data structure
(as described in the BSL reference) before downloading?

Perhaps I should not use BSL at all? Is it possible to use
Angel or Redboot together with GDB to program the flash on the
e7t board?

Any suggestions or references to relevant documentation are
welcome.

/Lars Lindqvist