Re: Re: Networking in a ROM build

After some investigations and tracing the ROM version of my networking
application, I've found that the call to connect is stuck, waiting for ever
on
a blocking semaphore at line 349 within a function cyg_tsleep in file
synch.c.
The function calls stack  is then:
connect
  bsd_connect
    tsleep
      cyg_tsleep
the call to tsleep is done in bsd_connect under the following condition
which
holds in the ROM version:
while ((so->so_state & SS_ISCONNECTING) && so->so_error == 0) {
        error = tsleep((caddr_t)&so->so_timeo, PSOCK | PCATCH,
                       netcon, 0);
in the RAM version the condition fails, that partly explains why the
behaviour
differ in the RAM and ROM version.
Has any one further hints. In particular, is there a way for checking that
the ethernet driver has properly initialized?

Fano