Cygwin 1.3.3 and eCos

Sometime very soon, probably this week, cygwin v1.3.3 will be coming out.
This will remove support for the //x syntax for referring to windows drive
letters. We have been actively working on resolving this issue, but we are
unlikely to have new versions of the windows Configuration Tools before
then. This problem affects all versions of these tools, including the
command line ecosconfig.

So in the interim, eCos users should _not_ upgrade to cygwin 1.3.3 on
Windows.