Shameless plug: a VM called Wonka.

Dear all,

those of you with a a sharp eye for email addresses will recognise
acunia.com as the home of
Stijn Symons and Tom Coremans, two young people who have been seeking
(and getting) help
with getting something to run on eCos.  As to what ACUNIA is and does, I
refer you all to
www.acunia.com.

What you won't yet see on that website is the project that Stijn and Tom
have been helping with,
namely the Java VM we have been developing for the past two years and
will soon be releasing
onto the market.  What makes this of special interest to the eCos
community is that we will be
making the VM available under a license based on the Apache license,
which mixes very well
with the RHEPL.  Wonka + eCos = a complete Java device, all open-source,
with no licensing
worries.  The date of the launch has yet to be set, but from a technical
point of view everything
will be ready sometime next week, and I can give early access to the
site to anyone who wants
to take it for a test drive.

Tom and Stijn will have less time to work on the project in the next few
months, as they have to
wants to try their hand at
getting Wonka running on eCos should sync with them first.

Regards,

Chris Gray
VM Architect, ACUNIA