Re: Serial overruns

"Robert Cragie" <rcc@jennic.com> writes:

> In your case, I would suggest perhaps trying the interim buffer approach.
> What platform are you using?

I'm using a standard i386 PC, booting with redboot over the other
serial line.

I tried using a different RX threshold, but this made no difference
(it was already set at 1 anyway, so I wouldn't have expected any
improvement). I also tried dropping the speed to 9600 baud, but still
got overruns, although not as many.

I'll give the interim buffer approach a go and let you know how I get
on.

Thanks for all the help,

Matt