Re: Using the TCP/IP stack from the anonymous CVS server

> Hi ,
> Do you use network interface with redboot (and GDB stub)?
> In case, if you are not using DHCP, you might check that you you give two
> diffirent IP : one for redboot  and
> one for eCos kernel.

This may cause problems with the ARP cache in some machines, especially in
switches.

> You may also try do disable GDB stubs, because there are some problems
with
> them .

GDB cannot be used when the TCP/IP is included?  Is this a bug across all
platforms or simply the XScale?  Working without debug capability will slow
down development, are there any known workarounds?

Thanks,
-Rich