Question about Exception and Interrupt default VSR on MPC860

hi.
I look into vectors.S in MBX860 eCos source.
now I'm confused about 2 thinngs.

first thing,
There is no "scheduler_lock & scheduler_unlock routine" in Excetpion
VSR routine(cyg_hal_default_exception_vsr).
I mean there is "scheduler_lock & scheduler_unlock routine" in
Interrupt VSR routine(cyg_hal_default_interrupt_vsr)
for scheduling after interrupt service routine finished.
(actually, scheduler_unlock routine is inside "interrupt_end" routine )

second thing,
In Interrupt VSR routine, "interrupt_end" routine is called before
"restore_state" routine is called.
It seems that scheduling can occur  in "interrupt_end" routine.
( there is scheduler_unlock routine in "interrupt_end" routine)
This means context switching may occur before VSR finished.
But VSR routine is finished by processing "restore_state" routine.

thanks in advance, Tony.