ARM Debuggers backtrace

Hi,

I'm not sure if gdb is abble to display call stack but ARMs debugger is not
able to do so, at least on a default build.

I tried to add the -apcs-frame option to gdb, but it seems it doesn't help.

Does anyone now if there is a way to display call stack properly on ARM?

Thanks

--
Fabrice Gautier
Software Engineer, Sigma Designs