Re: RE:FLASH driver problems on eCos 1.3.1 for edb7312

> I am using a Cirrus Logic EP7312 (and EP7212) chip and the Cirrus Logic
> EDB7xxx development board template default package to build eCos. I
> don't see any options for a RAMROM startup in the Configuration Tool.
> Which platform are you using?
> Would you be able to offer any tips on how to make the RAMROM startup
> work?

Im using the ebsa, which is an StrongARM processor. What you want to
do is find the nearest HAL that supports ROMRAM and uses that as a
template to implement it for your HAL. Your processor is also an ARM,
so in that case i would look at the at91. Look at hal_platform_setup.h
for code near CYG_HAL_STARTUP_ROMRAM. Also, look at the
include/pkgconf/*romram* files.

       Andrew