RE: ARM Debuggers backtrace

Hi,

Well, gcc from cvs now generate the .debug_frame section used by the arm
debuggers.
But now there it's seems there's a bug in the Arm debugger....

(see http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2001-09/msg01172.html and thread for details)

Philippe, since you work at ARM, I figured this could be a good idea if you
could tell the people in charge of the Arm debuggers (maybe in particular
the ones working on the dwarf2 stuff) that it seems they got something
wrong.

Thanks

andSection=8#_
Section8 about this "virtual stack frame" stuff )

	grmffff..

--
Fabrice Gautier
Software Engineer, Sigma Designs