Re: Windows CE restoration

[ I didn't notice all your other messages till now ]

Jonathan Larmour wrote:

> "Manos S. Pappas" wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > Can you give me complete instructions on how to restore Windows CE from the 4 image files I've created with osloader? I'm using RedBoot instead of bootldr.
>
> http://www.handhelds.org/projects/wincerestoration.html

To emphasise the point: use the *old* method listed on this page.

More documentation (which includes a reference to the above URL) is at:
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/docs-latest/redboot/ipaq.html

I believe all your other questions are part of attempts to get WinCE
restored, rather than to get RedBoot working so I'll leave them. Although
it looks to me that if you've never succeeded in installing RedBoot
permanently, then you don't need to restore WinCE at all - it's all still
there!

If you have more questions, then please make clear exactly *what* you are
trying to do, exactly what the current state is, and exactly what you did
to get to the current state.