Re: Re: gdb 'next' problem with i386 HAL

"Stanton, Gerald" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I searched the discuss archives and found some exchanges regarding this
> problem. There didn't seem to be any resolution. I've updated via anoncvs,
> however, the problem persists. Output from GDB follows:
[snip]

Updated what from CVS? :-) If your GDB stubs are from RedBoot (the default)
you'll need to rebuild that. Or as long as you aren't using ethernet
debugging you could include stubs in your application to use the version of
stubs with the eCos sources used by your app - look in the HAL package
configuration.