Question about cyg_interrupt_configure() function

Hi all:
   I have tried to use the
cyg_interrupt_configure(CYGNUM_HAL_INTERRUPT_EXT0,1,0) in my program to
config the interrupt as low level and level trigered. but after calling of
this function I check for the interrupt control register no change has been
made. ( I have turned off the cache already, so no cache will happen). So I
have to set the interrupt control register directly other than calling the
cyg_interrupt_configure() function. Could anyone give me some suggestion on
it? I am working on ARM E7T board. Thank you very much!

best regards!

Mr Huang Qiang
Postgraduate Student
Room318 B-Block
Department Of Electrical Engineering And Electronics
University Of Liverpool
Brownlow Hill
Liverpool L69,3GJ
UK