ecos configuration system

Hi guys,
I do have a question, which might be a bit off the track,
but anyhow:

Knowing the quality of the GUI config sys for ecos,
I wonder if there are any other packages out there
(comercial/non-comercial), that deploy a similar configurations system?

I only know the linux-config, and wonder if someone has seen something else
?

Any comments are highly appreciated!

cheers Thilo

Dipl. Ing. Thilo Jeremias
RSA Security Development Pty Ltd
mailto:tjeremias@rsasecurity.com.au

Office:         (+61) 7 3227 4431
Fax:            (+61) 7 3227 4400

Don't miss the RSA Conference 2001 in Europe!
15-18 October, 2001 - Amsterdam - http://www.rsaconference.com/