Xmodem download problem

Hi Gary,
I am having this problem downloading a file using the load command. I am trying to download using the
xmodem protocol.
I give the following command in redboot.

RedBoot> load  -r -b 0x200000 -m xmodem

I am using minicom in redhat linux 7.0.  I use the option ctrl A - S to download the file.
By default I guess the minicom transfers 128 bytes. I am able to download up to 31k. All small files
below 31k get downloaded (but not always !).
Big files of size more than 31k do not get downloaded.

Apart from this I tried changing the option for running the 'sx' with -k option such that it transfers
1k packets. It downloads upto 22k.Is there any option to be set in minicom for getting this work.
The serial port of the target uses the standard UART protocol with 8data bits, 1 stop bit and no
parity bit. I am working at 115.2k baud rate.
And ymodem doesnt seem to work at all.. It just keeps getting nacks in minicom.

Please help.

Regards,
Pushparaj