RE: Palm - Handspring

Handspring website also says that the OS is hardwired in ROM, and there is
no flash. So it could prove difficult to boot anything but their OS, maybe
you can port eCos as a synthetic target on top of palmOS but that doesn't
seem worthy... I guess the programming information they gave is about
applications not system.

Don't know for Palm, should be quite the same...

--
Fabrice Gautier
Software Engineer, Sigma Designs