NE2000 NIC Driver

Title: Îå²Ê¼¤¹â

I have downloaded a achieve of NE2000 driver for ecos on source.redhat.com/ecos. After install, config and build, I get it run. But the very problem is that this driver cant receive any packet from my card. FYI, my card is compatible with NE2000 and could be driven by ne.o in Linux.

The driver detect my card succesfully, and can determine the hardware address( from PROM ), everything seems OK. The debug message of NE2000 driver is "ne2000: transmitter idle: queueing of new packet allowed". This message repeat many times on console. Another message is "ne2000: int handler already deactivated", this message displayed 2~3 times.

TIA

Best regards,
Survey Liu

4/F Wearnes Technology Bldg. No.10