RE: loading images with redboot

Heh, within the past 30 minutes i started looking at exactly what was
going on with do_go(), and noticed this. I tried shuffling that code
around a bit with no success, then ended up removing all of it and just
leaving in the HAL_DISABLE_INTERRUPTS(oldints). This seems to make
things work, at least at first glance.

I'm doing this on a 7312, but i dont really see how that would relate.
The caching and mmu setup are the same between 7212 and 7312. I guess
i'll think more about this one if i ever have the time.

Thanks Gary