Re: Psion Netbook

>>>>> "Brown," == Brown, Daniel (staff) <D.Brown@mail1.tay.ac.uk> writes:

Brown,> Hi, Does anyone know if it would be possible to run eCos on a
Brown,> Psion Netbook PDA (its got an ARM CPU)?  As my company have an
Brown,> dev kit (OS not stored in ROM, but on flash card) they do not
Brown,> use and I have this sudden urge to try and install linux on
Brown,> it.

eCos is not Linux.  And if you did mean eCos, there's no Psion support
at present.

Jesper