Re: MultiIce support for gdb (redhat, please read)

Mathieu Routhier wrote:

> I've talked with someone from Arm regarding that.  He told me that it
> was Cygnus/Redhat who were refusing to release their stuff.  I thought
> there was something to be done there.
>
> Arm are interested in having the MultiIce supported by gdb and have
> solved the header files problem - they are available.  I don't know who
> I should tell but since some people from Cygnus/RedHat are on this list,
> I guess someone will read it and take the proper actions.  The person to
> contact at Arm is David Rusling, he's somehow in charge of this project.
> Sorry I don't have his email.

Boggle! This wasn't true a few weeks ago definitely and I haven't heard
anything about it. But it is likely that David Rusling contacted one of our
managers who has been on vacation for the last 3 weeks (and will be for
another 1!).

I'll have to wait until he gets back because there was a lot of state in
the exchanges between them that I don't know about.