Re: eth driver for dec 21143/ebsa285

> "Mynampati, Venkata S." wrote:

> > Also, where can i get 21143 driver? I searched the web, i got
> > many hits, which are of no use to me.

If you can wait a few weeks, we have one written for a paying customer, who
naturally gets access to the code before we release it publicly.  We should
be able to slide it out into anoncvs some time over the next few weeks,
depending on how the customer release delivery and the like goes.

The specific platform port must remain unreleased for a while longer, but
the generic driver code that we can release shortly should help you a lot.

If it hasn't happened in a month, ask on this list again!

	- Huge