RE: 0xDEADBEEF LOCK in spl_any() ;)

> Use GDB to look at the mutex when the system is "deadlocked";
> it contains
> an "owner" field.  That's a pointer to a thread, the owner.  See what
> thread it is; see where it's executing.  There's your problem!

Ok, the owner field tells me the ID of the thread.  What global
variable, if any, do I look at to find a list of thread ids/names.  It's
very difficult to find things when you haven't got a clue what they are
called!  Even regular expressions can't find those! ;) LMAO.

> Of course, it could be any or all of the usual causes of odd
> behaviour such
> as unexpected deep recursion ie. your driver receives a
> packet, make the
> call to give it to the stack and another call asking you to
> transmit comes
> in because of that receive; you notice there is a packet
> ready, so you make
> to receive a packet, make the call to give it to the stack
> and ... leading
> to stack overflow.  Or just plain stack overflow anyway...

Not sure I understand what you mean!  Could you reword it a little
please?