Re: a question regarding vectors.s

Hi

Thanks for your reply, the reason I want to  modify
vectors.S is because in our code, I will not include
the header file
hal/arm/PLATFORM/current/include/hal_platform_setup.h

What I want to do is to run the remap command like
what is done in the above file

        .long   0x70000000  // unused
        .long   0x00000001  // REMAP commande
        .long   0x00000006  // 7

I think there should be a way to modify the vectors.s
file just a little bit to do that. ( probably the same
way
as setup.h did) Could anybody give me
any ieda? Thanks

kiki