Looking for PowerPC collaborators

Hello all,
We are about to start a project which will require us to implement eCos on
an an 826x PPC an a custom designed board.  I was wondering who else on this
list has worked with the PPC version of eCos and if you would mind some very
low bandwidth message traffic regarding your experience with that.

Scanning the archives, I see that others have ported eCos to the 826x in the
past, but, thus far, my requests for more information on those ports have
gone unanswered.  So, now I am just looking to see who has worked with the
PPC and to find out what their thoughts are.

Thanks for any info...

--wpd