PDF version of the eCos porting guide

Would it be possible to obtain a PDF version of the eCos porting guide?
Since I am mobile and not always online, it is difficult to read the HTML
version.  (Alternatively, if the HTML files are available somewhere, I could
just download those).

I figure, it doesn't hurt to ask... the worst that will happen is that I
will be told "no". :-)

--wpd