Re: usb Host-side ethernet driver

> Also, is there documentaion or an example of what I need to do on the eCos
> side to get usb_ethernet to
> work?  I have a custom SA1110 board which looks a lot like the assabet
> (functionally). Which packages
> and settings should I use?

Have a look in packages/io/usb/eth/slave/current/doc.

> What I REALLY would like is to have RedBoot communicate to my host
> via ethernet, but until my ethernet card comes in, I would not mind
> trying a usb-ethernet connection if that is possible.

As far as i know, that does not work. redboot uses a simplified
ethernet driver model, using polled io. All the current real ethernet
drivers support both polled io for redboot and interrupt driven for
'normal' applications. The USB code only supports the interrupt
model.

       Andrew