Is IPSEC supported by eCos

Hi

I have been browsing through the source code of the eCos TCP/IP
stack and while there are numerous #ifdefs that references
the IPSEC conditional - it does not seem to be defined anywhere.

Does eCos support IPSEC or is it just there, but not functional,
because the eCos TCP/IP stack was derived from the netBSD stack?

Thank you

bye

--
Jaco Loubser                          | C Code.
SAN People (Pty) Ltd                  | C Code Run.
                                      | Run, Code, RUN!
                                      |         PLEASE!!!!

entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.   If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer