eCos now using bugzilla!

In order to increase openness and participation in the community, Red Hat
has moved the eCos bug tracking system over to Bugzilla!

We realise that due to the many demands on time, many people who submitted
problem reports in the old system would maybe never get a response at all.
But from now on, the entire community can participate in submitting and
fixing bugs.

There's not much there now, but we will be using this system ourselves for
future bugs, and moving over some of the old bugs soon so there will be
only one bug system to use.

There are a few technical difficulties but we do intend to set up a mailing
list where new bug reports will get sent to.

To find out more, go to http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/problemreport.html