eCos FAQ-o-matic

Yet another improvment today: eCos is now using FAQ-o-matic to manage the
FAQ. So instead of a monolithic FAQ that doesn't change easily, the FAQ can
be editted in place and become a living document.

In particular, trusted members of the eCos development community will be
given write access to the FAQ to make additions and changes without going
through anyone - they can just make the changes straight away themselves!

For now, the content hasn't changed much: see
http://sources.redhat.com/fom/ecos ... but there are plenty of things just
waiting to be added.

If anyone has suggested questions they think *should* be in the FAQ, try
posting them in the section titled "Questions not covered you would like
answered" and we'll see what we can do! In that section, anyone can submit
both questions and answers.