RE: eCos FAQ-o-matic

Hey, that's pretty cool. It seems like it'd be neat to be able to
automate the addition of new FAQ entries from the mailing list. Perhaps
have some silly script that processed mail from the list, checking the
sender against a list of users who can write to the faq, and a couple
simple tags that could mark the question and answer in the email. But
then i guess you'd have to check against duplicate entries.