problem in excuting the system calls from flash

hi,

I am trying to run an application on ARM e7t board from the "FLASH" which
creates the uitron tasks and runs. I am able to create the task, and start it
also successfully (that is what the return value of the call indicates - it
is E_OK). I have a print statement at the beginning of the task. I am not
seeing the print statement on the minicom at all. I also put slp_tsk() call
in the cyg_user_start function and i have a print statement after that. the
print statement is getting printed on the terminal.
The same application i am able run successfully from the RAM with the
expected results.
I have no idea why the task is not getting the control. Now i doubt whether
those system calls are excuted successfully or no. is there any link between
running the programs from the flash and the excution of the system calls. I
guess there should not be.

thanks in advance,

regards,

/Ravi