redboot compilation problems for iq80310

Hi,

I'm not very sure where to send this, so I hope I haven't inconvienienced
too many people sending it here.  I just downloaded the newest version of
RedBoot off the RedHat CVS server, and I'm trying to compile it for the
Intel (ARM) iq80310 eval board.  I've done the following steps, and I'm
getting compilation errors!

ecosconfig new iq80310 redboot
ecosconfig import
$ECOS_REPOSITORY/hal/arm/iq80310/current/misc/redboot_ROM.ecm
ecosconfig tree
make

The tools are set up correctly and i'm getting some compiler and linker
errors.  Am I doing something wrong?  Is there another toolchain that works?

thanks,

Ian Thompson
Adaptec Corp.