RE: PC RedBoot changes

Oh, that was good.  I just woke up from a night of drinking, and
apparently my brain isn't working! ;)

P.s.
I just got the message below which is really weird because the last
message I sent to the list worked.  Any how, I'm using my own server
now!

In an effort to cut down on our spam intake, we block email that
  is listed by certain open-relay tracking services. Unfortunately
  you may have just discovered the hard way that sometimes non-spam
  mail gets caught accidentally.
  In most cases you can clear this up by an upgrade to your mail
  server or sometimes by getting an erroneous listing removed.
  For more information about our use of these lists, see
	http://sources.redhat.com/lists.html#rbls
  The IP number that I'm denying mail from is 199.185.220.235
  The list that you're on is ORBZ.  See:
      http://orbz.org/b.php?199.185.220.235
  for more information about this list and why you are on it.