Telnet server on eCos

Hi,
    I wanted to know, is anybody ported Telnetd code on eCos? If not, where can I get the source code for telnet server???

I came to know from the site that the eCos will not give Telnetd code along with the TCP/IP stack.

    My intention is to have a single user telnetd on eCos in my box. Since I have a CLI(command line interface), I want to allow the user to configure my box on the Telnet prompt also.(apart from configuring thru serial port using CLI) The plan is to have my CLI prompt, once the user logs in thru telnet.

Thanks in advance.
Sujith
Mail me : sujith@c4.com

Totally Amazing Search Results - Just C4 Yourself!

http://www.C4.com - Total Search Technology