Problem w/ Insight 5.0.92

I'm using Insight 5.0.92 (current as of last week, AFAICT) and
I've run into a glitch in the GUI when debugging w/ RedBoot Gdb
stubs (ARM7):

Everytime execution stops (e.g.  breakpoint, next, step),
Insight displays a message: "Program terminated, 'Run' will
restart."  The "Run" button is enabled, but the step, next,
finish, continue buttons are all disabled.

All the corresponding commands (step, next, etc.) work fine in
the console window, and I can set/clear breakpoints using the
mouse in the source window.

Does anybody else see this?  Do we know if this a bug in
Insight's GUI code, in Gdb's remote target code, or in the Gdb
stubs?

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com