PPC MPC8260 ADS Port

Hi,

We are porting eCos to the MPC8260 ADS Board.  So far all I have done is
play with eCos and Redboot with the PPC simulator and an i386 target.  Soon
the power supply and wiggler will arrive so we can start working with the
real hardware.  We would be interested in the hearing about your
progress/problems.  We will keep this list up-to-date on our progress.

Paul Fine
Delphi Communication Systems