From: "S. M. Hosseyni" <smh@hadid.sharif.ac.ir>
To: <ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2001 6:08 PM
Subject: [ECOS] [ecos] BPF support

Hi,
I have some question about TCP/IP stack :

A) In the eCos document's I saw that  Berkeley Packet Filter is present in
the TCP/IP package but is not yet supported.
 1- what means exactly this (what support is not available) ?
 2- when it will be availabel (e.g. in version 1.3.2) ?

B) I saw in the mailing list that TCP/IP stack on  i386 and i686 targets is
not available yet. When it will be availabel  ?

Regards,
SMH.