CDL help wanted

Hi Folks

Please could someone help me with some CDL.

I have a big package which has lots of options which enable/disable
compiling various functions. Associated with each compilable option
there is a test program. My problem is how to get the test programs
compiled.

ecosconfig will only take the value of the variable CYGPKG_MYPKG_TESTS
as a list of tests. If you have subpackages with tests and define
CYGPKG_MYPKG_OPTION1_TESTS it gets ignored. So i need some way to
combine all the tests into the one top level CYGPKG_MYPKG_TESTS.

I guess the solution somehow uses is_active() and get_data(). eg i can
have the expression

( is_active(CYGPKG_MYPKG_OPTION1) ?
  get_data(CYGPKG_MYPKG_OPTION1_TESTS) :
  "")
)

but how do i extend this idea to build a list from multiple instances
of this code.

Is there some sort of cat(a,b) function?

   Thanks
        Andrew