RE: compile error when using newer version ecos configuration tool

[Get raw message]
I think you're correct!  Why because the -fno-common option to GCC
specifies that it will allow uninitialized data to be put in the bss
section.  Which indicates to me that it's not normal for ELF.

I don't have much documentation on this so I can't confirm for sure.
I'll take you're word for it! ;)